Aaron, Mom, and I set off August 29th and made the long, l-o-n-g journey from Montana to Washington, Aaron and I the day before drove to Mom and Dad's from school. We arrived about 15 minutes before help from the ward arrived to unload the Uhaul (we had planned to be there about an hour earlier, my how time flies when you having fun...). Aaron had called the biship to see if we could get some help to unload and five guys came and had the truck unloaded within an hour.
Dad and Buddy came later that night and we all worked till about 1:00am setting up, the next day we slept in ( I think it was about 9:00 am when we got moving). Saturday Dad and Aaron enjoyed putting together a book shelf and hanging all of the perfectly straight pictures in the apartment. Brooks, Mom, and I made ourselves usefull by staying out of the way.
I can't tell you how nice it is to have two bathrooms and space to move around in. There is so much storage in this place I need to get more stuff to fill it all, Aaron is going to get back with me on that one. Having a garage is a huge plus for storage and makes it feel like a real home. There isn't a light in the front room so during the day its a little darker then I'd like but I'll soon find the right lamp.
There is a deck off the front room which is so since to let in all the fresh air and fun to sit out on in the morning and evenings. Aaron has proved to be a wonderful BBQ'r and we've enjoyed a few meals. Aaron starts work next Monday, I've really enjoyed the time he and I have had just to hang out but all good things must come to an end....
Wednesday, September 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
I Really love the new place,(I am glad I didn't have to help on that LONG flight of stairs!!) Your stuff looks great, and I am a little gelous of your kitchen! I am so excited for you two. I can't wait for more blogg updates.
Love you
Love Bryann
Post a Comment