Aaron and I took at trip to Seattle last weekend, my first, for a Casino Night with MetLife. It was a blast!!! We played Black Jack for the first part of the night and had a lot of help for the dealers ;) Aaron ended up with $1,956,000!!!! They then had an auction with great prizes. When Aaron and I moved in and got the office set up he said all he was missing what a mini fridge, I told him the only way he would get one of those was if he won one... as you can see he did just that. The fidge went for $1, 800,000 and the biggest smile to go with it.
Wednesday, September 17, 2008
Seattle
Aaron and I took at trip to Seattle last weekend, my first, for a Casino Night with MetLife. It was a blast!!! We played Black Jack for the first part of the night and had a lot of help for the dealers ;) Aaron ended up with $1,956,000!!!! They then had an auction with great prizes. When Aaron and I moved in and got the office set up he said all he was missing what a mini fridge, I told him the only way he would get one of those was if he won one... as you can see he did just that. The fidge went for $1, 800,000 and the biggest smile to go with it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Congrats Aaron, this means that luck is definantly on your side with this new job and this move!!! You'll do great.
Let's go to Vegas!! You can play with my money.
Post a Comment