Tuesday, March 2, 2010

March is the Month

Guess its dumb to state the obvious but we are not having a February baby which doesn't totally hurt my feelings. Now we don't have to worry about a purple birthstone for our son (I'm sure that will play some kind of role later in life;) Tomorrow is the big day and I'm not sure just how I'm feeling. I know it'll be soooo nice to sleep in my bed again. I've been on the couch for the past couple weeks and Aaron's been so sweet and sleeping on the air mattress in the front room so I'm not alone (what a great guy!!!) We're very excited and crazy nervous.
Today I'm cleaning up a little of whatever is left to keep busy and finishing packing whatever we aren't going to need tomorrow morning. Aaron has a busy day at worked planned which is a bummer because calling him to chat is not easy. Good thing Mom and Dad are on Verizon (lucky them....)
Aaron's been so amazing through the whole pregnancy and I couldn't ask for a better partner. Not once has he thought about what would make this more comfortable or easier for him. He's made dinners, cleaned them up, taken care of house work after work and on the weekends, sat quite while I cry over nothing then act like nothing happened once I've gotten a hold of myself. How lucky I am to be married to such a man!!!

1 comment:

Alisa said...

Yes, you are lucky!

Good luck! Life changes FAST from here on out!