Kaden had his second check up today and everything is looking great. He now weighs 8lb 6oz and is in the 27/28 percentile for weight and height! We had to laugh because his cheeks are looking a bit more full but I guess thats what happens when you eat every two hours (wink)
The first visit he didn't mind being stripped down to be weighed but today he was not so happy about it. Thank heavens for pacifiers!!! Next visit is the two months and shots so Aaron is the man for the job but we've got a bit before we have to think about that one.
Tomorrow Kaden and I are going to go stay with Mom and Dad and Aaron will come Friday after work. This will give Aaron time to get caught up, not to mention good, sleep and get me out of the house without being alone. Kaden might get a little extra love too....
Tuesday, March 23, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
I'm jealous... I want to live closer to my parents.
Post a Comment