Monday, November 3, 2008

Wonderful Weekend

So Bryann and the kids came up for a visit last weekend and we had a blast!!! I can't believe how fast they have grown since we last saw them at the end of August. Kalista is so smart and shows it as she loves typing on the computer and make signs and labels for everything. Keaton has a great imagination and I'm sure is going to become a ninja master. Kambrie is full of smiles and pouts, goofy grins and mischievousness. She kept us laughing and whole weekend.
We took the kids the park; it’s made like a castle with anything a 5 and 7 year old could want. We tried to snap some pictures of the girls, we didn't do too bad with Kalista but Kambrie was another story. Down by the river we found a rock that was perfect, Kalista was a little less convinced with the goose poop scattered around the rock but she was a good sport. Keaton had some bubbles that the kids had some fun with during lunch and then back to the castle we went.
Between the park, Uncle Aaron's Play station, old school, and their imagination we had a great weekend. I think my favorite picture is of all three kids posing as the Power Rangers, to cute.

2 comments:

Kayla said...

Looks like you guys had fun. You have some super cute neices and nephew. I'm sure your kids will be just as cute!

Tammy said...

Looks like you guys had a great time. I am really glad they got to go visit. I know Bryann misses you a lot.

P.S. You and Aaron would look great with kids of your own. LOL