Friday, October 3, 2008
Update
So life is moving right along and I'm enjoying the ride. We've been to Seattle twice and are looking to go again in November. Aaron has his training coming up this next week for three days in Spokane so we will venture that way. He's excited to get a bit of coaching on the process and learn a little about the products. I'm not sure what I'll be doing, if nothing else I just might finish my book I've been working on for the past few months (wink). He's still loving his job and heads to work with a big smile every morning. It is so nice to have him excited about his job, it makes getting up easier.The weather is starting to look like fall and I love it, I'm pretty sure it's my favorite season, between the breath taking colors, smells, and cute clothes. This year I'm excited about Halloween since we'll get trick-or-treaters!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Okay I must admit, I'm a little disapointed that you've been to Seattle twice and not once have you come to see me or even contacted me to get together. Where is the love?
Post a Comment