
What a helper, we couldn't take a load without him on top.

Loves the swing! The head band is a new addition to help cure a sad day. LOL

Love's His little chair

Keeping up on the news

Such a big help
Buddies, to cute

Our crew

There are M&M's in there, he was patient and worked at each egg

Wanting to play with the kids in the yard

Ride 'em cowboy

Good look'n boys

Playing football

Double the fun

Having a blast with his cousin

To cute

Rocking the baby, cheeze

Watch how fast I can go Grandma

New Pj's from Auntie

Rock'n the summer hat

Just funny

Cleaning...

Working with Dad

Not sure

He'll swing anywhere

Goof'n around

Again with the swing

Growing to fast

My green thumb

LOL, he walks around with that on his head then laughs when he thinks he's getting close to anything.

Papa's got the best chair, just ask Uncle Buddy
1 comment:
I love these pictures! I like how he rides in the wheelbarrow, lol! He's getting so big Kristin, sheesh! We need to get together.
Post a Comment