Wednesday, February 2, 2011

January Full of Fun

Started off the year learning to use a sippy cup... he's very good at it now.
Love his Dad
Growing up so fast!

This is his "Uncle Buddy" Necklace, wonderful teething necklace

Need I say more. LOL......
He was so funny to watch get out of there
He's such a big help with the laundry, don't know how I ever got it done before. LOL
He's getting so tall
Loves his piano, and the turtles string.
He's looking at his reflection and talking to himself.
Makes me smile
My boys, good look'n pair I've got!
This is sweet.


Mashed potatoes all by himself, never tasted to good ;)


His friend Hugh let him borrow his walking toy which he loves.


Hidding at Great Grandpas
Keeps busy with Great Grandma's walker
Jello is a whole lot of fun to play with but Kaden is not a fan of the taste or texture (not sure which one) just yet

He loves to stand on any and everything, that is also a constant look for him. He has one volume: LOUD. ;)
Thought this was a sweet picture.

No comments: