So I'm about as good at updating my blog as I am at writting in my journal!!! N-e-ways I thought it was about time to get rid of the cob webs and fill in the blanks.
Aaron and I have started a new adventure, and this one without state tax (wink), as a joke Aaron stated looking for a new job closer to home. We took a quick trip down for an interview for me and he managed to squeeze one in at the last minute with S.G. Long and Company. To make a long and not so funny story short, we accepted his job and are extremely happy. I've found a job working at JcPenny's, it keeps me busy and I enjoy all the ladies that I work with.
Aaron and Dad were muscle men and moved everything from Grandma and Papa's house into our new apartement all by themselves. Later Mom and Bryann came to set it up and after I got off work (which was when it was all said and done) we went to dinner and then bed. We're all settled in and loving our place!!!
We love being so close to my family and enjoy watching the kids grow up.
Monday, June 29, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Are you still in Belgrade or Butte?
We all are so glad to have the two of you back!!!
So you ARE alive! Glad we got to visit you in Kennewick. Where do you live in MT? We will be traveling through there in October. We'll have to talk!
Post a Comment