Aaron and I have been keeping plenty busy between work and church but loving it. I'm starting to get more comfortable working in the primary but it is sure a lot more work than I thought it would be, but it is totally worth it. The presidency is great!!! They are really on top of everything and the kids love them. I forgot how much I loved these songs, good stuff. The kids are great, patient, and tons of fun, its slow learning their names and I think each week I make up a few more but they don't seem to mind too bad ;)
Aaron taught in priesthood last Sunday and did a great job. He keeps busy with his work meetings during the week and his church meetings and visits on the weekend. Business is starting to pick up which is nice financially but it gives us a little more to do. He’s slowing starting to train for the Apple Blossom Race in May. Good thing we are starting now since it is going pretty slow, in his own words, “I’m a has-been.” Aaron is still loving not having to study for ANYTHING!!!
So for now church and work is our life which all in all isn’t so bad.
Monday, February 2, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
I can see you in primary. I am sure you do a good job. I agree they do have some pretty good songs. I wish we could sing more of them in Sacrament Meeting.
I found you!! thanks to mom..
but im so glad you guys are doing good :)
Post a Comment