Friday, January 9, 2009

Bum Bum Bum....

Last time Aaron and I were home Bryann and I looked into how much of my hair I would have to cut to be able to donate it. We found out it as 10 inches!!!! I wasn't ready for it then but come Christmas and my hair causing me a ton of grief, as well as a little coaxing from the family, I decided to go through with it. I didn't cry until Dad got home but got over it fast. As you see there are no final pictures of what it looks like done, that is because I'm still not sure how to do it good enought for a picture but I'm loving being able to wear hats again without getting a head ache.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh my gosh...I need to see it from the front. Good for you. I want to butch my hair but it's hard to get out with baby. However a girl in my ward cuts hair and she said she would come to my hosue to cut it so we'll see.