Friday, December 12, 2008

Catching up with Thanksgiving

So I'm really not so good when it comes to this whole keep the blog updated but here is Thanksgiving and our first REAL Christmas tree. For Thanksgiving Trevor, Sarah, and Lea came to stay with us and we had a blast!!! Lea was a ton of fun and kept us laughing all the time, she is soooo happy all the time and full of smiles for everyone. It was good to have some time to catch up with Trevor and Sarah as well.
One Thanksgiving we went down to Quency for dinner with the family. The plan was to eat at 12:00pm and I think it was about 3:30pm when we all sat down, what can ya do;) Dinner was good and so was the company. Before we left Aaron and I went over and talk to Grandma and Grandpa Reynolds for about an hour and a half. It was so fun to listen to their stories about growing up and how they met. We headed home that night to get ready for Black Friday (yes)
Aaron and I got up at 4:45am (He loves me) and headed to Wal Mart to start and finish out Christmas shopping. We started out a little rough but ended up getting everything on our list and a bit more. I was very impressed with how good Aaron's getting at this shopping thing, I was able to send him off to get some gift and he returned triumphant. I love him!!!

No comments: